Thursday, January 7, 2010

Ready, Set, GO!

I took a lot of time to make a decision on starting this blog because I want it to be lasting, not just only a month or two. Nonetheless, I've already started it, so no more hesitation.

Alright, let's start from today! It was the most wonderful day of the week though I got a bad news in the early morning from mommy that my little brother needs to wear a Northern shirt style for his show at scout camp, where he's going to stay for 3 days. The problem is this kind of shirt is quite rare around here. Besides, I've got a cold and period, therefore I haven't been in a mood to do anything. Anyway, I went to Seacon Square, a department store near my house to look for it, but I eventually found nothing. Then, I had stopped looking for it and went to coffee shop with my close cousin. You can say I'm not a good sister, I admit it.

Spending time with people I love, care, and be comfortable with is always the best moment ever. This cousin is one of people I mentioned and it's a reason that fulfilled a normal day to become a wonderful day. I can't remember when we've started being closed to each other, but the thing I know is this relationship will have been never ending. However far apart we may be, but we're still close to each other at hearts. However how much we may change, but we still know who are the real us at the end of the day. Sure things!

I made ready
I made set
And now I'm going ...

2 comments :

Unknown said...

It's the beautiful first page. I will be here, there everywhere that you want me. By the way, your grmmar skill is way better than me. lol

lacosta said...

Aww~  finally a blog! :D
I'll be cheering for you! ^0^
(I have an english blog, too - http://lacosta87.livejournal.com/