Wednesday, February 2, 2011

High School Reunion Trip

Finally, I have time to update this blog! Alright, First, I have to say Happy Chinese New Year to everyone, wishing you have a bright rabbit year and ever after : )

On January 15-16, my high school buddies and I visited Samed Island as our reunion trip. We sometimes hang out together in town. But this is our official reunion trip, though there were only 4 members for this time. Hopefully, 6 of us will have another chance to join trip together soonest!!!

We were out of Bangkok by bus since 6 in the morning. If we driven by ourselves, we would get there not that later than 8.30 am I bet. But because of taking a bus, it took around 3.30 hours to arrive the baan-pae pier. Luckily, we didn't miss the ferry at 9.30 am. We stayed at Vongduern Villa, where I had been here before with Pang 2 years ago. It's changed pretty much. There are new stores while some dogs I met last time were away to another place. Anyway, Lotte is still here.


2 years ago, Pang had talked talked and talked phone with her boyfriend and still this time. Fortunately, May saved my feeling! For me, she made this trip perfect. We took many pictures and every moment we spent together touched my heart.

Some of them, I've known for over 10 years.
Some of them, I've known for almost 10 years.
Anyway, I hope we are going to keep in touch and be friends like this forever and ever. Love you all :3



P.S. Before I got back, I met someone who is continue talking till now. Maybe because we're in common. Very nice to meet you, by the way : )


1 comment :

Anonymous said...

I'm appreciate to read this blog. Thank you for share good moment and good feelings together. I love u too Kunjair. We are friends forever..