Friday, July 22, 2011

FRIENDSHIP


I have known Jihyo about 7 years since we were in high school through some penpal website. I attended to make some Japanese friends because I was crazy about Japanese language and entertainment in that time. I'd like to learn Japanese and talk about what I was addicted with local. The result was not only Japanese friends I've known, but also this pretty little girl from Korea named Jihyo. (she had gone by Yoomin in that time, just changed to be Jihyo for a year, if I remember.)

Though we aren't very in common, but we can talk a lot about big news to little thing about ourselves. When another has problem, another one always cheer up. Well, we both are similar about thinking over, I can say. haha Especially, about our lives, we can talk, talk and talk for a long long while. I never get bored chatting and sharing experiences with her.

Finally, a day we met for real happened. She flied to Thailand for "do-it-herself trip" over Bangkok. Unfortunately, I had no time to take her to roam Bangkok with my style but It's lucky I got day off today to go see her off to Singapore. We spent about 3 hours at the airport. I treated her Thai food at S&P and had some ice-cream at Black Canyon Restaurant.

Oh! it made me think of my nice cousin who loves S&P products and we often spent time together at Black Canyon Restaurant, Wanglang branch. Ah, really really miss her!

Okay, come back to friendship story lol
Since I'd known that she came here by Tiger Airways, so I searched immediately about the price for going to Singapore and found that it's not that expensive for me to fly there as I'm gonna have 3 days off from Friday to Sunday next week. I surely wanna roam Singapore once with her before she goes back to Korea on July 2nd. Hopefully, it isn't gonna have any problem about this short plan. Tonight, I'm gonna start searching places and important details about Singapore for this trip. It must be fun, I believe!

A story between Jihyo and me makes me think that distance may break some relationship, but it never breaks friendship.

Postscript: To Jihyo, I'm not rich. I just wanna be a good host :3


Peaceful, 

Kunjair

No comments :